Role: Architectural Technician Rainscreen Cladding Systems
Due to a number of new contract wins and continuing growth we’re expanding our team at Aliva UK with recruitment live for a hybrid working role based in our East Ilsley, Berkshire, Headquarters.
This position offers:
- Hybrid working with 2-3 days office based and flexibility on office days.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare policy, pension and eligibility for company bonus.
Our East Ilsley office is located close to key commuter corridors with this role particularly geographically suited to candidates from Berkshire, Oxfordshire, the South East and South West.
We’re looking for a candidate at graduate or diploma level and with one to two years’ experience in a customer-facing role within the architectural and/or facade sector.
- Aliva UK is an award-winning market leader in the rainscreen cladding and EWI sectors and has been operating for 23 years in 2023. We have offices in Berkshire in the South and Warrington in the North.
- We are part of a strong international group with proven longevity. Our parent company IVAS Group is based in Italy and celebrated its 70th anniversary this year.
About the role:
- Technical support providing technical advice for our clients on our comprehensive suite of rainscreen cladding systems and customised solutions
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and providing technical solutions
- Liaising with architects, specifiers, contractors and suppliers to gain a full understanding of projects
- Conduct technical assessments of projects and specifications
- Providing 2D sketch/detail drawings as part of technical support
- Providing take-off, estimating, and pricing up projects at different stages of bidding
- Attend site meetings where required
- Providing training activities for internal staff and external installers
- Provide Specification Manager Technical support at CPD presentations
- Typical project values will vary from £100k up to £3m
What we’re looking for:
- Good technical understanding of cladding and facade systems
- One to two years customer service experience
- Ideally experienced in associated products to cladding, render & rainscreens or other building envelope related systems
- Ideally will have a good understanding of AutoCAD 3D design
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Passion for architecture and hunger for learning new things (including new software and programmes)
- Organised, team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Full UK driving licence
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Please send your CV to Luca Meloni at email@example.com